From both of us at Rob and Sue’s World Traveller, may we take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy new year and hope that it is full of wonderful travel experiences.
Although not one for making fancy resolutions, I do have some big plans for World Traveller this year and although we haven’t got the whole year planned out yet, here is bit of a snippet of what you can expect for 2017:
- Details of our first trip to Lanzarote in the Canary Islands
- Our eagerly awaited return to Independence of The Seas
- Our first vacation video blog on our World Traveller youtube channel
- An invitation for you to share your best holiday recommendations
- A multi-part series of posts on how to improve your holiday snaps
- Our first booking experience with the RCI timeshare group
As we are quite dynamic with our travel plans, I’m sure this will change and grow during the year, so I hope you will stay tuned as we travel the year away!
Happy New Year,
From Rob & Sue’s World Traveller.